- This blog is written and edited by, Kim Vignale aka Kimbodian Speaks.
- The views and opinions on this blog are authentically my own.
- You cannot plagiarize, publish, or reprint content on this blog without my official consent. If you do get my consent, credit for my work needs to be stated.
- Sponsored posts are posts written by me and paid by someone to write about a specific topic, item, service, or brand. The blog post will be clearly marked as paid content.
- This blog accepts sponsorship, cash advertising, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation.
- This blog may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money.
- This blog is written for entertainment purposes.
- Please note, your comments on this blog will be public.
“This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.”
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org